- About us
- Research works portfolio
Research works portfolio
MEDITEX is one the largest executors of research works and R&D in the fields related to the medical device market by the order of state authorities, regional and municipal bodies, as well as international companies.
MEDITEX portfolio projects contains several dozens of successful cases, made either on its own or with the assistance of leading industry experts. We are ready to offer you our services and guarantee high quality of the result!
Our recent projects:
- Research and analysis of international experience and practice of member States of the Customs Union and the Сommon economic area for the formation and maintenance of information systems and databases in the field of medical products circulation.
- Study of international experience and practice of member States of the Customs Union and the Common economic area for the marking of products, preparation of proposals for the image of the special sign of the medical devices circulation in the Eurasian Economic Union market, its description and draft regulation for Special sign of the medical devices circulation in the Eurasian Economic Unionmarket.
- Monitoring of domestic and foreign markets of pharmaceuticals and medical devices development indicators (including medical equipment) in 2013 and the forecast of their changes for the period 2014 - 2016.
- Analysis of medical industry needs in raw materials, materials and components. Development forecast for 2015 - 2020 and beyond.
- Monitoring of the domestic market major medical products.
- Elaboration of a methodology of organization and conduction of independent examination of progress and results of R & D in the framework of group 3 measures "Development of scientific-technical potential of the medical industry"
- Scientific-methodical and expert-analytical support for the development of the draft Federal law "On circulation of medical devices"
- Development of requirements for functional and technical characteristics of children breathing control system parameters.
- Development of scientific-methodical support of medical devices production organization examination.
- The development of requirements for functional and operational characteristics of high-tech equipment for the treatment of diseases of musculoskeletal apparatus on the basis of motion video analysis.
- Scientific and methodological support of the development of the draft industrial regulations for production of medical devices.
- Monitoring of the domestic market of major medical devices.
- Development of medical equipment register by the order of Health Ministry of the Russian Federation.
- Study to support the development of the technical regulation "On safety of medical devices"